Molly is an extremely experienced communications consultant and coach, valued for the quality of her insights and the unflinching candour of her advice.
Over the past 15 years she has worked with senior leaders and their teams at the highest levels of sectors as varied as pharmaceuticals, technology, aerospace, financial services and FMCG as they navigate periods of change, crisis and opportunity.
She is particularly interested in supporting senior executives in new roles or facing changing opportunity sets, helping them manage issues and build and defend compelling leadership campaigns that successfully engage both their own people and their external stakeholders.
Used to operating in complex, uncertain and often pressurised situations, Molly provides strategic and personal counsel and practical operational support to help groups and individuals take advantage of pivotal moments:
- As a trained opinion-researcher and former director of the London office of Crosby|Textor, a global political and corporate strategic consultancy, she has deep expertise in how messages and approaches will land with target audiences.
- Thanks to a decade spent in newspaper reporting and opinion journalism, Molly’s ability as a writer and message developer is first rate. She brings clarity, interest and authenticity to speeches, investor presentations and organisational narratives, crafting communication to the individual who will deliver it.
- She also has deep experience of preparing leaders for key set piece occasions such as Board presentations or internal re-organisation and re-sizing announcements. She has particularly adept personal impact coaching and war gaming hostile discussions, teaching clients how to de-construct questions and maintain appropriate tone under pressure.
Education, Qualifications, Professional Memberships:
- BA and Exhibitioner in Modern History at Jesus College, Oxford University
- Open outcry market-maker in FTSE Options at the London International Financial Futures Exchange
Molly is a powerful addition to the Pelham Street team.